Property Support Manager, Warwick,Permanent
We are a leading technology company and specialist in the design, build, support and management of the UK’s critical digital infrastructure, drawing on decades of experience in mission critical communications and technology.
With current annual revenues in excess of £400M and 2,400 employees. We operate within various industry sectors including Rail, Traffic, Public Safety, Defence, Service Providers, Enterprise and Public Sector.
To help limit the amount of face to face contact during the recruitment process, we will now do more online assessments and use Teams/Conf Calls for interviews wherever possible.
Typical accountabilities for this role:
- Have in place focussed performance plans for our internal FM Support and Front of House Teams
- Monitor and liaise with suppliers and contractors to ensure services are delivered in line with customer expectations
- Supporting the Facilities Leads and being responsible for the administration of Facilities Management supplier contracts including; relevant training records, annual RAMS reviews and relevant accreditations
- Supporting the Facilities Lead alongside our Procurement team, ensuring ongoing contract compliance and KPI reporting
- To produce supplier performance reports making sure that all planned and reactive maintenance are completed within time scales and that any extensions are requested and confirmed as and when required
- Ensuring internal resources are providing service updates and escalating items of concern to the Service Provider Account Manager and FM Lead.
- Assisting with key supplier meetings and complete supplier KPI’s at the end of each reporting period.
- Conduct site inspections, assessments and periodic audits as requested
- Maintain Estates and FM Performance Dashboard
- Assist in the raising of purchase orders and maintenance of the CPA processes
- Assist the Assigned FM in management of the regional FM budgets including special revenue projects
- Coordinate with Finance team the production of monthly finance reports including tracking outstanding P/O’s
- Assist in the procurement of suppliers and services as required
- Gatther and analyse internal customer feedback to improve service delivery
- To monitor and log via telesafe all accidents and incidents as appropriate
- Deputise for the Assigned FM as required
Role has line management responsibility for the Estates and FM support and front of house teams. Has direct responsibility for the interface between FM service providers, FM team and our internal customers.
You will possess a detailed understanding of:
- Planning & delivering FM Support operations including Front of House.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and policy around Compliance, H&S and the Environment.
We’d be delighted to hear from you if you have the following skills/experience:
- Administrative experience of a minimum of 2 years.
- Good telephone manner with excellent interpersonal skills with customer focus
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise workload and tasks
- Can do attitude with a proactive approach
- Have a good awareness of Health & safety working practices
- Possess excellent communication skills, including building and maintaining relationships with a range of internal customers/stakeholders
- Have experience and understanding of managing resources and budgets
- Have a commitment to delivering high quality services
- Have experience of making change happen, responding to internal and external financial and organisational pressures
- Have experience of project management
Excellent employee benefits:
Telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
Telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.