Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you have proven experience within Health & Safety, in particular working within the telecommunications or utilities sectors. Are you keen to further develop your career? If so, we would love to hear from you.
You’ll be working in a part of telent that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach, City Fibre and other external network providers. We aim to be the UK’s leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high quality cost effective services.
Excellent employee benefits: - we are committed to ensuring we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary, and benefits packages
Responsible for supporting and delivering a proactive Health safety and Quality Culture within our Infrastructure Services Business (tIS).
Delivering against the Health, Safety and Quality Plans in support of the QEHS Managers Facilitate and support the improvement of Contractor performance in Health, Safety and Quality Deliver a pro-active approach to combat significant risks by site inspections and contractor engagement.
- Monitoring and reporting on QEHS performance for projects within the region/nationally as required.
- Advising on project QEHS issues as required
- Supporting client relationship activities as required
- Supporting supply chain activities and the raising QEHS standards
- Advising on compliance with applicable legislation and industry best practice
- Assisting in the investigation and reporting of accidents, incidents and non-conformances and making recommendations for corrective action
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
- IT skills to manage data and log daily progress.
- Able to manage expectations of external stakeholders whilst maintaining customer focus
- Good communication, people management and leadership skills
- Ability to deliver presentations to a wide audience.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or Higher
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Experience in auditing and coaching teams to improve H&S Culture
You’ll receive formal training. – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.