We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Management Accountant to join our Network Services Finance Team. We would love to hear from you if you have previous Senior Management Accountant experience within a contracting/project accounting environment.
We are a leading technology company and specialise in the design, build, support and management of the UK’s critical digital infrastructure. With current annual revenues in excess of £400M and 2,700 employees. We operate within various industry sectors including Rail, Traffic, Public Safety, Defence, Service Providers, Enterprise and Public Sector.
Excellent employee benefits: - we are committed to ensuring we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary, and benefits packages.
Click here for Telent Video!
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner you will be leading a team of Management Accountants. You will be resonsible for providing dedicated financial support to the Network Services Project Team. The role is crucial in driving the Network Services business to exceed its financial targets, through robust forecasting and financial review.
- Project and Month End Accounting – Order, Sales & Margin for Network Services Buisness
- Working Capital Analysis – with emphasis on accurate cash forecasting and working capital management
- Manage and develop the existing team to deliver a best-in-class service to the business.
- Support o the Bid Winning process and ongoing major projects
- Input to Monthly Business & Contract Reviews focusing on driving profitability, identifying risks and addressing forecast accuracy.
- Budgeting and Forecasting – input into the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts using Oracle PBCS monthly for Business Reporting.
- Identifying areas of improvements focusing on streamlining processes, identifying risks and addressing forecast accuracy.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel
- Experience of Oracle
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex accounting issues to non-financial people.
- People leadership and development experience.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
You’ll receive formal training. – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
Telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.