An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Training Administrator. We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience within a similar role. This will be on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
We are a leading technology company and specialise in the design, build, support and management of the UK’s critical digital infrastructure. With current annual revenues in excess of £400M and 2,700 employees. We operate within various industry sectors including Rail, Traffic, Public Safety, Defence, Service Providers, Enterprise and Public Sector.
Excellent employee benefits: - we are committed to ensuring we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary, and benefits packages
Click here for Telent Video!
Supporting the Talent Development team with administration and co-ordination to provide a seamless service to Managers and employees. You will be assisting the Head of Talent Development in developing programmes to meet current and future skills gaps and needs across the organisation.
- Providing full administrative support for core training offers, ensuring that courses are arranged, promoted, joining instructions issued and records completed in a timely and effective way to enhance reporting.
- Lead on the arrangements of management programmes including Managing for Success and First Line Managers training.
- Process invoices and re-charges to ensure financial information is up to date.
- Coordinate the managed service provision, managing the relationship, monitoring use and dealing with queries.
- Produce learning contracts in line with the Learning and Development policy and Further Education policy.
Business Operations Skills – Experience/Qualifications:
- You will be able to demonstrate you have both excellent written and verbal communication skills. The role will require you to build strong relationships with both internal and external partners and customers.
- The successful candidate will have good Excel skills as you will be involved in producing reports and manipulating data.
You’ll receive formal training. – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
Telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.