Telent - Service Desk Analyst
Location: Camberley, Surrey (Office based)
Type of Job: Permanent, full time
Format: 4 days on / 4 days off shift pattern role (rotating hours of 7am-7pm then 7pm to 7am)
Ref No: V12831
Telent are now actively seeking another Service Desk Analyst (also known as Customer Service Agent) as part of their IT Service Centre in Camberley! Due to GROWTH of business and operations with our Public Sector customers, we are rapidly growing to maintain successful delivery of our projects.
This is predominantly an office-based role.
Service Desk Analyst - Role Profile
- The Service Desk Analyst acts as the first level support to the 24/7 Service Centre in Camberley
- The 24/7 Service Centre provides a single point of contact to Telent’s customers for mission critical systems and service issues
- This role is a pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off, starting from 7am – 7pm then rotates to 7pm to 7am
Service Desk Analyst - Typical Deliverables
- To provide first level support and ownership for all incidents and requests from our customers
- Maintaining the rapport with customers by displaying a detailed understanding of their support requirements and maintain high levels of incident ownership through the incident lifecycle to a satisfactory customer resolution – you will be provided with TRAINING on this
- Liaise pro-actively with suppliers and escalate where necessary to ensure timely call resolution in order to achieve customer specific SLA’s
- Understand and proactively operate the “Escalations Procedure” – training provided
- Consistently meet Service Desk (KPI) Key Performance Indicators as set by the Service Centre Manager/Team Leader
- Schedule / Dispatch an appropriate Telent Engineers to resolve any issues or failures that our customer has, taking into account the SLAs and skill sets of the engineers
- Responsible for ensuring that excellent customer service is provided consistently, by following up actions in a timely manner, providing regular customer updates and meeting promises made
Business Operations Skills – Experience
- Customer Service experience in a demanding environment is ideal (service desk, retail, public sector)
- If you possess the drive and willingness to transfer your skills into a customer service role, we strongly encourage you to apply
- Face to face customer service / customer assistance experience
- Telephone based customer service / customer assistance experience
- Successful experience of working in a team
- ITIL Aware (Desirable)
- Good Customer Service skills and positive approach to customer service tasks
- Good with organising and prioritising tasks
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills
- A positive approach to problem solving and resolving issues
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- A practical approach to owning and escalating issues
Excellent Employee Benefits:
Telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 24 days holiday, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Uncapped overtime options
- Company matched pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- Occupational health support
- Telent Rewards & Benefits scheme
So why choose Telent for your next opportunity?
As part of our team, you could be working with some of the biggest names in the Traffic, Rail, Public Safety, Defence and Service Provider sectors including London Underground, Network Rail, Transport for London, RNLI, MOD and Virgin Media. You’ll help us ensure the most important messages get through – however tough the conditions.
Here are just some of the ways we’re different:
- You’ll go further with us. We understand the importance of career development and will give you all the support you need to realise your potential. You’ll receive formal training, e-learning and mentoring from top professionals. And we offer opportunities to transfer to other sectors – or even different technology areas.
- You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
- You’ll be well rewarded. We offer salary progression that reflects market rates and personal performance, a flexible working environment and excellent training.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
Telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.