Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We are experts in the call centre services industry and add value to our client’s service by delivering great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been providing superior customer care for leading brands throughout the world since 1978 and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world’s population.
1st line Technical Support Advisor Huawei
Start Date: 15/03/2021
Site: Central Bristol - Spectrum House
Salary: up to £18,137.60 per annum (based on NMW)
Shifts: Full-time 40 hours per week, full flexibility between 9am – 9pm Monday to Sunday, working 5/7 days to include Saturday and Sunday on an alternate weekly basis.
Training Duration: Training delivered on-site, Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm for 2 weeks. Ability to attend full-time training is a requirement for the role.
Contract: Permanent and applicants must be able to commit to working on site in Bristol full-time. While this role will initially be home based working, this is not a permanent arrangement.
Is this role right for you?
- Do you have a passion for helping others solve problems?
- Do you enjoy working with technology, including, smart phones, tablets and lap tops, alongside delivering a first-class customer experience?
- Would you love being part of a highly engaged and compassionate team that represents one of the world’s leading technology brands?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are a global outsourcing customer management company with over 300,000 colleagues around the world in over 80 countries. Here in the UK, we have 19 sites, and over 7000 staff.
We have a reputation for hard work, outstanding results, and for simply being “a great place to work”. What’s not to love!
As a member of our growing Team at Teleperformance, you will play a key role creating a unique customer experience for Huawei customers. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving incidents and queries. Our technical team ensures our customers continued success and is at the forefront of creating an amazing customer experience.
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and patiently offer the solutions that leave them smiling. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you’ll have the chance to support one of the world’s leading technology brands.
What do we do? We provide fantastic service and great careers.
We interact with customers on behalf of our clients, helping to solve their queries. We make it our mission to look after customers in the way they need.
We offer a multi-channel approach, meaning we support in various ways, such as telephone, email, and web chat, through to white mail and social media interactions.
We invest in our teams and provide some fantastic opportunities for progression.
If you want to develop yourself and expand your career, our award winning training programmes and exceptional training teams are on hand to help to make this happen.
What does an average day look like? Now there’s a Great question!
- A typical day will see you working in a lively & vibrant environment.
- You will start your day signing into your systems, making sure you are ready for the day ahead
- You will engage with a variety of customers, speaking to people of ages and technical ability, delivering a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central.
- Helping customers with a variety of troubleshooting queries that could range from supporting a customer to change a setting to diagnosing hardware issues
- Understanding warranty policies and arranging for devices to be sent for repair
- Reassuring customers and teaching them how to store their personal data, such as photos and videos, so they never lose them
- Inspiring people about technology and encouraging further use
- With an hour of rest time (made up of 30 minutes for lunch and 2 x 15 minute breaks) you will always have time to catch up with friends, get something to eat in the town centre, or perhaps grab some fresh air and go for a walk.
What do we need from you?
A “passion” for people, with the ability to see beneath the surface, treating everyone with respect and professionalism at all times.
An” empathetic” approach, with the ability to identify and share the feelings of others.
A “want” to deliver a value-added service with the highest regards for quality, to maintain life-long, valuable relationships with our customers, at every interaction.
A “can do” attitude that sees you striving for results, achieving positive outcomes at every possible opportunity, in an environment where Every Interaction Matters.
What else do we need from you?
Experience with Android based operating systems is helpful but not essential - we believe in building a team with the right drive and passion for the product, as then work should be a pleasurable place to be.
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Problem solving and strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Passionate about technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Customer Service experience
- Contact Centre experience and/or educated to GCSE level Proven experience of working with computers and achieving targets
- High levels of resilience and patience when dealing with difficult situations or customers who may find it hard to understand what you're explaining
- A good consistent typing speed
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
Anything else that we have to offer? We have an amazing benefits package tailored to meet the varied needs and preferences of our diverse employees – here is a selection of what is available:
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary
- Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme – featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
- Free access to our Employee Assistance programme – 24/7/365
- Free access to our Zest Interactive Health & Wellbeing Hub
- Life Assurance Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Clubs
- Length of Service rewards
- Career Path Development
- Refer & Earn Scheme – earn up to £900 for referring a friend to work for TP! And £300 for your friend too!