Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Location: Airdrie (office based role)
Shifts: Full time fully rotational between M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 8.30am – 5pm and Sun 10am – 4pm.
Training: 3 weeks
Start Date: 15th March 2021
Is this role right for you?
- Do you have a passion for working with others?
- Are you looking for an engaging working environment?
- Would you like a rewarding career path with opportunities for development?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
Teleperformance are proud to be working with Aviva, one of the world’s most reputable brands. Aviva is a dynamic company which prides itself on its customer experience and have a strong commitment to serve their customers well. Within the role you’ll support customers with a range of enquiries regarding their car insurance policy, ensuring answers are always delivered and resolutions found, whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
We are looking for great people who will listen and ask the right questions, whilst bringing their personality and enthusiasm to ensure all customers receive the attention and care they deserve. You will know how to always put the customer at the heart of everything that you do, along with having good computer skills and the ability and focus to maintain attention to detail whilst working to quality measures. Full training will be provided with on-going support to ensure you have the required knowledge and skills to succeed and enjoy your role.
- Resolve enquiries with speed and precision
- Delight customers by providing timely, accurate and expert advice
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries
- Create clear notes on customers’ accounts with relevant details
- Comply with the company’s policies and practices
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
- Strive to achieve first call resolution
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Problem solving and strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Customer Service or Contact Centre experience
- Experience of working with computers and achieving targets
- High levels of patience when dealing with difficult situations
- A good consistent typing speed
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
You can benefit from an attractive pay progression scheme and can earn up to £1 extra per hour (terms apply)
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population.
We are experts in people interactions, and this gives us the edge in delivering superior customer experience in every contact.
We constantly invest in research and development and get a deeper understanding of
customer’s thoughts, behaviours and needs, across different countries, industries, channels, and generations. Our knowledge, technology, and market expertise, built through years of experience, allow us to successfully provide unique interactions all over the world.
What we offer
- Comprehensive initial training.
- Recognition schemes
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Scheme
- Refer a friend and Earn scheme – Up to £900 for each individual referred
- Discounted holidays, flights and hotels
- Discounted utility bills
- Discounted cinema tickets
You can follow us on: