Customer Service and Claims Handler
Start Date: 17/05/2021
ID: Passport or Birth Cert, National Insurance Number and Address Proof is required (dated in the last 3 month).
A list of acceptable documents by address location can be found by accessing the links below:
Shift patterns: Fully Flexible between 8am-9pm Mon-Fri and 8am-8pm weekends
Who are we? We are the voice of our clients.
We are a global outsourcing Contact Centre located in the heart of Manchester city centre, above Victoria train station, with a reputation for hard work, outstanding results, and for simply being “a great place to work”.
What do we do? We provide fantastic service and great careers.
We interact with customers on behalf of our clients, helping to solve their queries. Basically looking after them in the way they deserve, the only way! We do this by telephone, email, web chat, white mail and social media interactions.
We develop our teams and provide some fantastic opportunities for progression. If you want a career, you can make it happen. We invest in our teams and provide some fantastic opportunities for progression.
If you want to develop yourself and expand your career, our award winning training programmes and exceptional training teams are on hand to help to make this happen.
What role is available? Customer Service & Claims Advisor bound calls from customers who are wanting to make a claim on their mobile phone insurance.
- Handling inbound calls from customers wishing to make an insurance claim.
- You will support your customer through the process, assisting with fresh claims, updates, general enquiries and perhaps cancelling policies if required.
- By following set questions on your PC, you will talk your customer through a step by step process to determine the options available to them.
What does an average day look like? Now there’s a question!
- You will start your day signing into your systems to make sure you are ready to take your first call of the day.
- You will talk to a variety of customers and support them by provide a positive experience on every call.
- Some days will be quiet with rest periods between calls, and other days could be busy with everyone wanting your help at once.
What do we need from you? People skills and confidence in your PC skills!
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- Computer skills, and the ability to navigate with ease.
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping to make sure your available for our customers.
What will we give you? Well there’s plenty, where do we start?
- 3 weeks of classroom based training (paid of course), once complete you will go out on to the call floor. This is where the action happens, and where you take your first live calls. This is also where the nerves kick in, and mistakes may happen, but don’t worry, we expect that. We make it our responsibility to look after you with full support from experienced members of the team on hand to help.
- Days away from your desk to support in the local community, visiting the local dogs home is our personal favourite.
- We have a Sports and Social committee who arrange and run fun activities on and off site, such as Gung Ho at Heaton Park and local quiz nights.
- There is always free food and drink on the go in the office; Pizza, chocolates, sweets - You name it!
Anything else that we have to offer? Always, and just to name a few........
- Cinema tickets - Up to 55% off
- Trains - 20% off
- Theme parks and attractions – Up to 60% off
- 25% off O2 and 20% of EE Mobile Contracts
- Expedia – up to 40% off hotels
- Pure Gym – Reduced Membership
- Ray-Ban – 20% off
Where do you sign up? Right here!
- Call and chat to one of the telephone team in Manchester, who will answer your questions, book a telephone interview, and check out your skills 0800 100 180.