Start Date: 17/05/2021
Hours of Work: Shifts scheduled between 8am and 6pm Mon-Fri (No Weekends)
Training: 1 week Mon-Fri 9am – 5:30pm
Salary: £18,525 p/a
ID: Passport or Birth Cert, National Insurance Number and Address Proof is required (dated in the last 3 month).
A list of acceptable documents by address location can be found by accessing the links below:
An exciting opportunity has come up to worn on our Construction Skills Certification Scheme
CSCS cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the appropriate training and qualifications for the job they do on site. By ensuring the workforce are appropriately qualified the card plays its part in improving standards and safety on UK construction sites.
Inbound call handling to provide Customer Service for General enquiries and to support customers through the Online Card application process.
- Communicate with customers through inbound calls and emails.
- Build and sustain an extraordinarily high level of skills centred on sophisticated customer handling and excellent communication.
- Take ownership for customer issues so that they are resolved, and keep customers updated along the way.
- Ensure all information related to customer issues are logged and tracked.
- Provide a quick and deep understanding of customer priorities & identify key improvement areas.
- Understand our customers’ needs & act with the customer in mind.
- Be an advocate and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Achieve Quality, Satisfaction & Metric driven targets as set out by your Team Leader.
- Apply discretion and deliver timely judgments with the primary goal of resolving the client problem and the retention of a satisfied customer.
- Be compassionate to member concerns and show a genuine dedication to help our customers and solve their problems.
- Successfully balance expectations with member expectations.
- Make our customers feel great about our client.
You will require
- You will need to be Fully Flexible between the hours of 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri
- Criminal Background Checks Required (carried out by us with fee covered)
- Excellent Computer skills. You need to be very comfortable with PC use, experience of a virtual training environment would be beneficial
- 2mtr social distancing throughout the site
- Facemasks must be worn while not at desk - Mask available for employees to use
- Mandatory temperature testing for all coming into building
- Desks / seats closed off to maintain SD
- Limited numbers in toilets / communal areas / lifts
- One way systems in place where possible
- Signage inside and outside of site
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building
- Wipes available for employees
- Perspex screens at reception
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the building – particularly on touchpoint areas
- Restrictions on visitors / contractors to site – essential only