Customer Service Advisor (Permanent part time based in Bangor)
Salary - £8.91 per hour
Location – Clandeboye Business Park, West Circular Road, Bangor
Shift pattern – 2 x 3hr shifts between Mon – Fri (8pm – 11pm) Sat (flex between 6pm – 11pm) & 1 x 9hr shift Sunday flexible between 7am – 11pm
Every other Sat & every Sun
Training – 5 days part time 5pm to 11 pm Monday to Friday, Sunday 9am – 5.30pm (6-day week during training)
Start Date– 2nd November 2020
The primary purpose of the Customer Service Advisor is to take inbound customer calls - answering and assisting all customers with their queries.
Objectives of the role:
- To receive inbound telephone calls
- To resolve customer queries and complaints
- To achieve agreed campaign targets and standards
- To record data accurately
- To maintain a positive attitude and a high level of customer service at all times
- Personal effectiveness and an ability to empathise with customers
- Fully committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Deals with unforeseen problems and demonstrates success in chosen course of action
- Recognises the importance of internal customer service and knows who key internal customers are
- Actively champions the customer and develops customer focus in employees / colleagues
- Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to capture data accurately and within guidelines
- Ability to listen attentively and hear important information
- Computer Literacy and excellent keyboard skills
- Overall Literacy and Numeracy skills to a high standard
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
Teleperformance UK offer a diverse range of contact centre solutions, consultancy and project work. Teleperformance operate on a global level with 250 centers across 49 countries. In the UK we have a combined workforce of nearly 7000 people operating from 14 locations across 3 regions, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. As experts in the customer experience industry, we focus entirely on what we do best. We add value to our clients businesses by delivering solutions that meet their individual requirements. We do this through the effective recruitment and development of our people, and operate some of the most innovative people management practices in the industry.Winning a number of prestigious industry awards is testament to this. These include Employer of the Year at the Orange National Business Awards for the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested you can apply with us by either clicking the 'apply for job' button below or you can send us your CV to email@example.com.
Also you can follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeleperformanceUK/322386357786011
AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY