As part of your role you will review Partner communications and promotional configurations; provide support to Partners in terms of accrued points and assist Customer Account Managers with queries in regards to the Partner program.
You will support existing internal customer support teams (contact centers and Account Managers) through your support mainly via email and telephony. In addition you will act as an escalation point for customer support Points issues and broad program customer enquiries.
Other responsibilities include helping with the maintenance of internal program related webpages, promotion decks and Points dashboards as well as analysing customer feedback and suggesting fixes and improvements.
The role also includes:
- General ad-hoc reporting (for countries, event specific, quarterly results etc.) related to Points
- Set-up of local promotions and track and report results during and after promo close
- Track and review 3rd party investment v’s points utilization
- Prepare content and organize quarterly meetings with distribution and product teams to present quarterly Points offerings and previous quarter’s results
- Support the planning and execution of events including attendance where required. Most likely there will be 1-3 events per year and thus travel is required as part of this role.
The ideal applicant will have an enthusiastic approach to using technology, a meticulous tidy nature, general knowledge of computer architecture and performance metrics. On the job training will be provided.
Essential skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 2 years of Project management experience
- General PC literacy
- Ability to demonstrate good statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to champion customer experience, to utilize knowledge and updates from Teleperformance to add value and think outside the box of how we can improve our clients offering to its customers. Provide industry insight shared from wider Teleperformance teams and work with local management teams to create new initiatives (high competence in Corporate Awareness)
- Excellent analytical, data mining and reporting skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office and specifically Excel skills (high level essential)
- Enquiring mind, ability to question
- Commercial understanding
- Excellent business communication skills and ability to communicate knowledge concisely at all levels
- Able to demonstrate initiative and act independently whilst supporting team collaboration
- Organized approach, ability to work to deadlines and prioritize effectively
- Able to adhere to established processes and make structured process improvement suggestions
- Ability to manage online tools including knowledge and customer databases and web authoring
- Knowledge of database theory and design
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We are experts in the call centre services industry but also provide more technical support services for our clients. We add value to our client’s service by delivering great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been providing superior customer care for leading brands throughout the world since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 40% of the world population.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested you can apply with us by going to our website at www.teleperformanceukcareers.co.uk and applying for the vacancy you are interested in; or you can send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or finally you can give us a call on 0845 272 6666.
You can also contact us via Text message by texting “HIRE” + the location of the job you are applying for to 84433. We will call the number we have received the text message from as soon as we can.
If you apply and the recruitment team try to contact you they will do from the number 0845 272 6666
AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY