- Salary – £17,076.80
- Location – Tyne River House, near the Metro Centre
- Hours – 40
- 40 hour contract: fully flexible between the hours of 8am – 9pm Mon to Fri, 8am - 6pm Sat and Sun (on rota), working 5 days out of 7
- Contract - Permanent
- Training – 3 weeks training, 9am - 6pm. A further 2 weeks of nesting full time between 8am and 9pm will commence.
- Start Date – 05/08/2019
- Requirements – DBS and Credit Check (We are only looking at unspent criminal records, outstanding CCJs and Bankruptcy)
Teleperformance are pleased to be working with a new client in the insurance industry sector. We are looking for bright and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors to help clients with their insurance queries and questions.
Purpose of role:
- Be a component part of the staffing to handle customer service requests, primarily inbound telephone calls, in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner
- Ensure the needs of the customer are met, service is rendered and the customer is kept appraised of the status of their request in line with Quality Assurance parameters
- Interpret insurance policy coverage to approve or deny claims in line with compliance and settle straightforward claims in line with authority limits
- Uses knowledge and understanding of the claims notification process, how claims are validated and investigated and the application of this knowledge
- Interpret and process any expression of dissatisfaction and escalated complaints in compliance with the clients and FCA guidelines
- The ability to understands customer needs -
Demonstrate awareness of customer needs and show empathy when required.
- Provide a personalised service –
Help customers promptly, be efficient with their requests, provide accurate information, seek ways to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Set boundaries as appropriate for dealing with unreasonable customer demands.
Be pleasant, courteous and professional when dealing with internal or external customers. Display a good-natured and cooperative attitude; be calm and empathetic when dealing with hostile customers.
Projects a professional image of themselves and the organisation, demonstrate a good cultural fit and actively work as a team living the client’s values and principles.
- Works and enjoys diversity -
Is flexible and open-minded when dealing with a wide range of colleagues and clients, listens to and considers others' viewpoints developing effective relationships without prejudice.
- Enhanced disclosure
- Adverse Financial Record Check
- 3 Years Referencing
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We are experts in the contact centre services industry and add value to our client’s service by delivering great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been providing superior customer care for leading brands throughout the world since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population.
You can follow us on:
AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY