Start Date: 28th October 2019
Hours: Full Time
Shifts: Candidates need to be flexible between the hours of 8am – Midnight
Training: One week in duration, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Is this role right for you?
- Do you have a passion for helping others?
- Would you enjoy working for one of the UK’s leading online fashion retailers - ASOS?
- Would you love being part of a highly engaged and compassionate team?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
As a member of our Team at Teleperformance, you will play a key role creating a unique customer experience for ASOS customers. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving customer queries. You’ll create an amazing customer experience whether customers choose to discuss their queries via phone, web chat, social media or email. As part of your benefits package you’ll receive a generous ASOS staff discount of 25% which you’ll be eligible to receive following successful completion of your probation period.
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and patiently offer the solutions that leave them smiling. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you’ll have the chance to support one of the UK’s leading online fashion retailers.
- Resolve inquiries with speed and precision
- Delight customers by providing timely, accurate and expert advice
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries
- Create clear notes on customers’ accounts with relevant details
- Comply with the company’s policies and practices
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
- Strive to achieve first call resolution
We believe in building a team with the right drive and passion for the product. That’s why we need you to be interested in fashion! If we work with the things we enjoy, then work should be a pleasurable place to be. We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
Desired Education, Skills and Experience:
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Problem solving and strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Customer Service experience
- Proven experience of working with computers and achieving targets
- High levels of patience when dealing with difficult situations
- A good consistent typing speed
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population.
We are experts in people interactions, and this gives us the edge in delivering superior customer experience in every contact.
We constantly invest in research and development and get a deeper understanding of
customer’s thoughts, behaviours and needs, across different countries, industries, channels, and generations. Our knowledge, technology, and market expertise, built through years of experience, allow us to successfully provide unique interactions all over the world.
What we offer
- Comprehensive initial training.
- Recognition schemes
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Scheme
- Refer a friend and Earn scheme – Up to £900 for each individual referred
- Discounted holidays, flights and hotels
- Discounted utility bills
- Discounted cinema tickets
- A generous ASOS staff discount of 25% following successful completion of your probation period.
You can follow us on: