For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured and has been home to thousands of discerning guests since 1906.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Events department for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Intern to join the team on a 12-month fixed contract.
You will learn to perform a wide range of Event Planning functions. Your main focus will be the department’s administration.
In addition to this you may be required to support other Food and Beverage department within the hotel. This will provide you with the opportunity to further develop your skills and understanding in a five-star environment.
The ideal candidate will be at a trainee level, have excellent communication skills both written and verbally as a high standard of literately and numeracy is required. To succeed in this role candidates will also be a user of MS Office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy Events department and a great step to build your career within a five-star luxury grand hotel.
• Excellent communication skills
• MS Office user
• Possess the ability to work under pressure
• Strong organisational and administration skills
• Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
• Displays a polite and professional attitude to internal and external customers
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Instant reward and recognition scheme
• 28 holidays (including bank holidays)
• Opportunity to work for a well renowned Hotel
• Experience in luxury hotel industry
• Development and training prospects
• Employee Discount Scheme