For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Demi Chef de Rang to join our award winning Michelin Star restaurant brigade. The Ritz restaurant has been voted the most beautiful restaurant in Europe and offers the most luxurious dinning experience since the hotel first open its doors in 1906.
As Demi Chef de Rang you will be reporting into the Restaurant Manager and will endeavour to make every meal a memorable occasion for our guests. You will be responsible for the preparation of the restaurant and equipment prior to service, (open breakfast, lunch and dinner) ensuring that the restaurant consistently operates to a five star standard.
The successful applicants will have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service with the ability to anticipate customer needs and be able to drive sales through extensive of knowledge of food and beverage.
To work in this very special hotel you will have previous experience within a five star property/fine dinning restaurant as a Demi Chef de Rang, have an excellent service, strong communication skills and have previous management experience – mentoring Commis Waiters.
- Relevant experience in a 5* property is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Instant reward and recognition scheme
- 28 holidays (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to work for a well renowned Hotel
- Experience in luxury hotel industry
- Development and training prospects
- Employee discount scheme