For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Housekeeping Team; we are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Room Attendant to assist with the smooth and efficient running of the operation and who has the right attitude and flair to work in this very special hotel.
This is a customer-focused role, which provides full Housekeeping coverage to hotel guests. The duties involve ensuring rooms are serviced to the required standards, assisting in the servicing of public areas, preparing room attendant’s trolleys and to assist with any guest requests or queries.
Attention to detail, a focus on customer care and an excellent work ethic are all essential.
- Hotel / Housekeeping experience is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
- Has a good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Instant reward and recognition scheme
- 28 holidays (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to work for a well renowned Hotel
- Experience in luxury hotel industry
- Development and training prospects
- Employee Discount Scheme
Please note - The Ritz London does not work with agencies who charge their candidates fees of any nature