These roles are temporary linked to specialist funding in the first instance, however The Howard Nursery offers excellent CPD opportunities.
We have new opportunities for Nursery Nurses to join our committed and pro-active team within The Howard Nursery School working and supporting identified children with special educational needs and/or disabilities. Set in the grounds of Howard of Effingham School, the Nursery School is open to children from 18 months to 4 years. The Howard Nursery School is open term time, offering a flexible working pattern. The Director and Nursery School Manager are committed to ensuring The Howard Nursery School is an employer of choice and a Nursery School that thrives on delivering the best experience for staff, the children and their parents.
Our Nursery Nurses act as key persons carrying out all related responsibilities and building relationships with a small group of children and their families in line with the EYFS. We believe in promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues whilst ensuing the health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
Successful candidates will:
- display a positive can-do attitude
- have a solid understanding of EYFS
- be passionate and have a positive attitude towards working with children
- possess excellent communication skills
- be a minimum of NVQ Level 2/3 qualified or equivalent
We can offer:
- extensive training and career development programme in a supporting environment
- receive paid time to attend numerous training and CPD activities
- competitive salary
- term time & flexible working patterns
- an employer contribution pension scheme
- nursery uniform
Tours of The Howard Nursery School are warmly welcomed.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children