Thrings is a vibrant expanding law firm with a diverse client base offering excellent career prospects to talented and driven individuals. We operate in offices in Bristol, Bath, London, Swindon and Romsey, serving clients within the UK, but increasingly with an international presence.
We’re a client focussed firm who has award winning lawyers working for us. We’re noted by Chambers & Partners for the relationships we’ve built with our clients, and the increasing presence we’re building in the markets and clients we serve. We provide a range of services to different clients in areas such as Agriculture, Private Client, Corporate & Commercial and Commercial Property and are noted for having specialists that practice in each of these areas. We work across offices, with different practice areas to best serve the needs of our clients.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our Top 100 Law Firm with offices based in Bath, Bristol, London, Swindon and Romsey.
You will have a strong understanding of current digital marketing tools and strategies, with experience in managing and developing B2B websites and leading on integrated digital marketing campaigns from start to finish.
You will be working with and supporting the Director of Marketing to define and create digital marketing plans in line with the firm’s strategy and business needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Website project management, identifying areas for development and working with digital agencies to increase leads and conversion rate optimisation. Optimising and editing content and increasing the functionality to monitor and improve user experience.
- SEO strategy working with our digital agency with the ability to edit content ensuring best practices are in place
- Using google analytics to gain insight into audience and behaviour, providing intelligence reports to board level to help shape and develop the marketing strategy
- Day-to-day management of a marketing automation platform, Hubspot, ensuring GPDR compliance, contact list management and provide post campaign reports and results
- Ongoing development of Hubspot to maximise business intelligence and feedback, creating workflows and smart lists to gain insight
- Maximise lead generation through the creation of CTAs, landing pages and forms
- Manage inbound marketing process using Hubspot.
It’s a great time to join our Marketing and PR team as they have some exciting projects to be involved in:
- Managing the rebuild of the firm’s website
- Reviewing the UX and journey and building the supporting workflows in Hubspot
- Creating new content for the website
- Creating and running inbound campaigns
The Marketing team works collaboratively across the firm and in every office. You will, need to be prepared to travel, to be a team player who is personable and organised and takes pride in their work.
If you have proven experience in B2B digital marketing, demonstrable experience of email marketing, lead generation and SEO and an advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS we would love to hear from you.