Here at Transact we are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our award winning financial services business.
Transact is the leading independent investment wrap platform in the UK. First established in 2000 we have over 166,000 client investment portfolios (30th September 2018) and £31.6 billion of funds under direction (31st December 2018). Our service includes an online platform, owned and built by us, and dedicated regional adviser support to bring assets and investments together in a smarter, more tax efficient way. Transact's parent company, IntegraFin Holdings plc, is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
Our online platform used by Financial Advisers is ever evolving which means your role as a Business Analyst will have exposure to a variety of updates and changes. This role will enable you to have full ownership of the business analysis on changes from beginning to end, whilst also working alongside and with the support of a great team.
The main duties of the role are to work alongside colleagues to analyse the business and liaise with the software development team in Melbourne, designing and creating system enhancements and functionality.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
• Assist in the analysis of business requirements, including gap analysis of changes required to processes, procedures and systems, whilst demonstrating the benefits.
• Communicate requirements whilst adopting an intuitive approach to resolving problems.
• Impact analysis of changes, evolving and new requirements.
• Post implementation reviews including benefit realisation.
• Work within Transact’s flexible change environment.
• To consult extensively with business areas to assist in identifying and documenting business needs, solving problems, gathering requirements, identifying scope, usage and security requirements.
• To consult and co-ordinate with the software developers to develop functionality and enhancements to the Transact systems.
• To be proactive in passing on information for users on new versions of the software and other developments as appropriate, including test scripts, user release notes and training materials.
This role is ideal for candidates with previous experience as a Business Analyst within the financial services industry with a good understanding of investments and life products. You will have a good understanding of and experience in change management and system requirements gathering. A Business Analyst qualification such as the BCS Diploma is also desirable however we do also support completion of professional qualifications.
This role will have the opportunity to work on web change projects within the business and as such we are keen to hear from candidates who have web, digital, UX and customer journey business analysis experience. Due to business demands, there will be opportunities to work on projects outside the digital world and develop your own project experience.
Within the role you will have the opportunity to build on your project experience from start to finish and as such you will need to be able to work under pressure, manage your own workload and work to quick turnaround times. Candidates must be comfortable working in a changing environment. At Transact, we encourage a culture of contribution and collaboration so you will need to be able to communicate at all levels across the business with strong people and social skills.
If you feel you demonstrate the above qualities, have previous experience in a similar role and would like to work for an organisation that will help you develop and grow in your career please apply with your CV. In return we offer you a great remuneration package including company discretionary bonus, excellent pension contributions, an attractive staff share scheme, BUPA health insurance, season ticket travel loans, buying and selling of annual leave and sponsorship of your relevant professional qualifications.
We provide a diverse and inclusive workplace and ensure that all of our staff respect and understand individual differences. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.