Are you looking for the next step in your career and have experience within the financial services sector? Do you have excellent attention to detail and an interest in trading? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity within our Trade Execution team here at Transact!
Due to our continued success and growth we are currently recruiting for a Trade Executor to join our Trading Operations department on a permanent basis.
Transact is the leading independent investment wrap platform in the UK. First established in 2000 we have over 166,000 client investment portfolios (30th September 2018) and £31.6 billion of funds under direction (31st December 2018). Our service includes an online platform, owned and built by us, and dedicated regional adviser support to bring assets and investments together in a smarter, more tax efficient way. Transact's parent company, IntegraFin Holdings plc, is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
The Trade Execution team sits as part of the broader Client Operations department and is responsible for ensuring all deals are placed and updated correctly. They also ensure that exchange traded deals have achieved the best price and that all transactions have been reported to the FCA. This role also offers you broad exposure across process management within the Trading Operations team.
The main areas of responsibility for the Trade Executor role are:
- Placing execution only deals with fund managers and execution venues via the appropriate method (EMX, Calastone, File Upload, Phone, Fax, Email, Application form).
- Updating the internal Transact system with contract note data.
- Age analysis and management of incomplete deals.
- Reconciliation of contract note data against settled cash.
- Correction of dealing and update errors.
- Investigating and responding to queries from internal and external parties.
- Reporting relevant exchange traded deals to the FCA.
- To ensure regulatory Best Execution requirement, post trade price testing of exchange traded deals.
- Internal system testing.
- Adhoc projects in line with department goals.
- Assist the Corporate Actions team with daily duties should resource require
This role is ideal for a recent graduate or college leaver with experience working within the financial services industry. Ideally you will have completed your IOC qualification (or equivalent) or working towards this. Previous dealing experience is advantageous but not essential, as well as experience of Crest and EMX.
If you feel you demonstrate the above qualities, have previous experience in a similar role and would like to work for an organisation that will help you develop and grow in your career please apply with your CV. In return we offer you a great remuneration package including company discretionary bonus, excellent pension contributions, an attractive staff share scheme, BUPA health insurance, season ticket travel loans, buying and selling of annual leave and sponsorship of your relevant professional qualifications.
We provide a diverse and inclusive workplace and ensure that all of our staff respect and understand individual differences. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.