IntegraLife International Ltd is a new kind of international life assurance company. From our base in the Isle of Man we offer and administer offshore business on behalf of our UK-based owner Transact.
Transact is the leading independent investment wrap platform in the UK. Established in 2000, we have over £34.9 billion of funds under direction (as at March 2020) on behalf of over 6,000 advisers and 187,000 investor clients. Our service includes an online platform, owned and built by us, and dedicated regional adviser support to help bring clients' assets and investments together in a smarter, more tax efficient way. We offer access to a wide range of tax wrappers (including ISAs, pensions and life insurance investment bonds) and funds which advisers use to build client investment portfolios. Portfolio valuations, purchases and sales are all supported via Transact Online which is available 24/7. Transact's parent company, IntegraFin Holdings plc, is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
The Transact group of companies has grown very rapidly and its success has been due, in no small part, to the service that we provide and the culture that we encourage. We aim to offer the best customer service in the industry and we are proud of our culture because it encourages clear thinking, imagination, communication and maturity.
Our Client Service Managers are integral to the success of our business, representing our award winning financial services company on a daily basis. Within the role you will be assisting our clients on a wide variety of queries, providing guidance and support and importantly building rapport to encourage and foster ongoing relationships.
Within the role your main responsibility is to manage all queries coming in from our clients (financial advisers) either by phone, email or letter and processing their policy requests to agreed service levels.
• Developing and managing relationships with the financial adviser firms and their clients
• Providing support to financial advisers and their staff in order to develop their understanding of the Transact platform
• Building and maintaining mutually-beneficial relationships with colleagues across the Group
• Responding to all adviser enquiries relating to their clients' policies
• Processing Offshore Bond new business
• Processing client and adviser firms’ instructions efficiently, getting them right first time
• Handling servicing enquiries efficiently and effectively
• Ensuring that all transactions are executed and recorded on time and to our company SLAs
• Maintaining and updating ILInt processes and procedures in line with Group standards
• Co-ordinate daily client and corporate banking movements including internal Company to Company movements, EQ, BACs and Bankline
The Client Service Manager role offers variety and breadth so you will have the opportunity to constantly develop and evolve in this position. This could be by developing your understanding of a variety of investment products, furthering your relationship management skills or becoming a technical expert.
This role is ideal for candidates who like to take pride in their work and have a clear passion for providing quality customer service. To demonstrate this you will have strong communication skills and you must have previous experience within operations or client services in financial services. You will also be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy, being of a meticulous nature and able to “get it right first time”. A minimum of Math and English GCSE C grade and above is required.
The role is to cover maternity leave and is being offering on a six month fixed term contract.
We provide a diverse and inclusive workplace and ensure that all of our staff respect and understand individual differences. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.