Transact is the leading independent investment wrap platform in the UK. Established in 2000, we have over £52.11 billion of funds under direction (as at September 2021) on behalf of over 6,500 advisers and 205,000 investor clients. Our service includes an online platform, owned and built by us, and dedicated regional adviser support to help bring clients' assets and investments together in a smarter, more tax efficient way. We offer access to a wide range of tax wrappers (including ISAs, pensions and life insurance investment bonds) and funds which advisers use to build client investment portfolios. Portfolio valuations, purchases and sales are all supported via Transact Online which is available 24/7. Transact's parent company, IntegraFin Holdings plc, is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our internal recruitment team as a Recruitment Adviser. As a Recruitment Adviser you will work with the Recruitment Business Partner to deliver an efficient recruitment service across the business. You will be supporting the hiring managers through the full recruitment and selection process and managing the candidate journey through the entire recruitment process, from point of application to their first day with the business.
Key duties will include:
- Liaising with hiring managers to establish individual role requirements and assisting them with creating up to date and detailed job descriptions.
- Assessing the most appropriate route to market for each role and designing, and writing job adverts.
- Assessing candidate applications and screening them against the job requirements.
- Conducting telephone interviews at the initial stage to assess candidate suitability.
- Organising and carrying out competency based face to face/video interviews alongside hiring managers.
- Providing appropriate and constructive feedback to both internal and external candidates.
- Providing advice and support to others on recruitment best practice and process, methods of attraction and utilisation of the applicant tracking system.
- Directly sourcing and selecting candidates from the job boards ie. Reed, City Jobs and Indeed.
- Networking and head hunting potential candidates on LinkedIn.
- Keeping recruitment statistics updated and produce management information as required.
- Liaising with new joiners prior to their start date and ensuring that any queries are answered and the on-boarding process is as smooth as possible.
- General recruitment administration, including reference checking and invoice management.
To be considered for this role you will need a minimum of 2 years agency and/or in house recruitment experience ideally within the financial services sector. You must have conducted face to face and telephone interviews, and have substantial experience searching job boards and other methods of directly sourcing candidates.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively, be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. You must be professional and be able to develop and sustain relationships with a variety of stakeholders. You should be able to work well under pressure whilst working to tight deadlines and be used to dealing with high volumes of recruitment.
We provide a diverse and inclusive workplace and ensure that all of our staff respect and understand individual differences. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.