Transact is the leading independent investment wrap platform in the UK. Established in 2000, we have over £54.54 billion of funds under direction (as at December 2021) on behalf of over 6,600 advisers and 213,000 investor clients. Our service includes an online platform, owned and built by us, and dedicated regional adviser support to help bring clients' assets and investments together in a smarter, more tax efficient way. We offer access to a wide range of tax wrappers (including ISAs, pensions and life insurance investment bonds) and funds which advisers use to build client investment portfolios. Portfolio valuations, purchases and sales are all supported via Transact Online which is available 24/7. Transact's parent company, IntegraFin Holdings plc, is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Administrator to join our friendly, professional and fast paced HR Team.
Reporting into the Head of HR initially, your main responsibility will be to support the HR function in delivering a high level of service to the business by ensuring that work is processed accurately and efficiently and within the agreed timescales. Working alongside the HR Generalist you will ensure that personal data relating to employees is accurately entered into the relevant systems and that records are stored appropriately and in line with the policies and procedures.
Key duties will include:
- Monitoring the department inboxes and responding to queries and escalating as required within the department SLAs;
- Ensuring that employee data is added to the HR files, and the HR and Payroll system accurately and in a timely manner;
- All administration and processing for new starters, movers and leavers;
- Preparation and processing of payroll instructions, and running various payroll reports and calculations.
- Administration of staff benefits, including the Company pension scheme, buying and selling of annual leave, private medical insurance, life assurance, employee assistance scheme and eye test reimbursements;
- Preparing all necessary correspondence to employees including, references, end of probation, and changes to terms and conditions;
- Producing various HR reports, including headcount, pension scheme reports and responding to queries and requests for data on an ad hoc basis.
To be considered for the role you will need to have strong administration experience within a HR, Recruitment or L&D team and have worked with sensitive information previously. You must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task. You will have excellent IT skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
We are looking for a positive, conscientious and enthusiastic individual with a keenness to develop their career in Human Resources to join us!
We offer a competitive remuneration package, including company discretionary bonus, excellent pension contributions, an attractive staff share scheme, BUPA health insurance, buying and selling of annual leave and sponsorship of relevant professional qualifications.
We are currently undertaking a six month pilot (commenced February 2022) of a hybrid working arrangement of two days per week in our Central London office and three days a week from home. If this pilot is a success, it is expected to become a permanent arrangement.
We provide a diverse and inclusive workplace and ensure that all of our staff respect and understand individual differences. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.