PERSONAL ASSISTANT GERMANY (w/m/d)
As a subsidiary of the AMC Theaters Group with around 1,000 cinemas worldwide, we are part of the largest cinema chain. Under the UCI and UCI Luxe brand, we operate 22 modern multiplex cinemas in Germany. Our focus is on people and we network and promote a wide range of talents. We want to offer our guests an inspiring and unforgettable entertainment experience.
Location: Germany - Bochum
Start: as soon as possible
Your Role Description
- Comprehensive and proactive support of the management and the people department in all organisational matters as well as general representation and secretarial tasks
- Overview and execution of all internal and external correspondence and communication in German, English and Spanish
- Translation work for internal messages, meetings or externally directed communication
- Preparation and processing of presentations, reports, minutes and analyses
- Support in the appointment management of meetings as well as their preparation and follow-up for employees of the Support Office
- Travel management and travel bookings for management, staff and works council members
- Organisation of events ( international) including procurement of venues, supplier procurement and negotiation, catering, organisation of social programmes, internal communication and budget management
- Responsibility for office management and management of external service providers
- Assisting in the management of company vehicles
- Assisting the SMT (Senior Managment Team) in their everyday tasks and duties
- Integrate into an international team and report to the position PA MD Southern Europe
- Completed commercial training and already have some experience in the business sector or in the cinema.
- Your strengths lie in communication and organisational skills and conscientiousness in the completion of tasks
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken German and English
- A high degree of initiative, assertiveness and trustworthiness enable you to provide goal-oriented support.
- Friendly and professional teamwork is a main component of successful work for you.
- You are comfortable working in an international team
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about the cinema business
Are you ready for the next step? Then apply now!