As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will be engaged in an initial 18-24 month programme, supported by a local college, with a potential view of permanent employment beyond this. The programme will require you to attend the College approximately one day per month, studying towards a Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
Your role will be to provide administrative assistance within the business, supporting varying departments and functions. A reasonable level of literacy, numeracy and IT competency will, therefore, be required.
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship, competency in the following areas is expected:
- Health & Safety Site Administration
- Training Coordination
- Vehicle Sales Administration
- Quality Administration, Auditing & Reporting
- Managing Showroom Resources
- Supporting the Induction Process
- Daily Banking Requirements
- Customer Satisfaction Calls
A minimum of 2 A Levels would be preferable, however GCSE grades A - C in English, Maths and Science will also be considered.