The Vindis Group is seeking to appoint an Aftersales Executive to join its team at Cambridge Audi.
As one of approximately 900 team members, you will demonstrate the behaviours that the Vindis Group knows are integral to its continued success i.e. Passion, Openness, Transparency, Consultation, Engagement, Discipline, Energy, Positivity, Objectivity and Motivation.
Additionally, you will understand, and truly embrace, customer service excellence; and will apply this knowledge effectively and consistently – whether individually, or by supporting a team environment.
In return, you will be joining a long-established organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. At the heart of our company is a belief in Progressive Leadership and Valuing Employees; and we provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support our team members in being the best versions of themselves. In particular, we offer three levels of Leadership Development Programmes, all of which are accredited by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI); a designated Training Centre, complete with comprehensive Internal Training Prospectus; and access to the Volkswagen Group UK’s National Learning Centre.
Furthermore, all team members are provided with access to the ‘Vindis Lifestyle Benefits Scheme’, which offers a host of significantly discounted options e.g. holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket vouchers etc. You will also have access to a Life Assurance policy which is available to all team members at no cost to yourself.
As an Aftersales Executive, you will be a primary point of contact for customers who require their vehicles servicing/maintaining:
• Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Team and the customer;
• Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements;
• Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method;
• Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system;
• Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles;
• Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out; and
• Proactively addressing any issues.
Previous customer-facing experience would be advantageous. A full UK driving licence is required, due to the need to manoeuvre customers' and company vehicles in the course of your role.
We look forward to receiving your application and hope to be able to welcome you as a team member within the Vindis Group in the near future.