The Vindis Group is seeking to appoint a Customer Ambassador (Weekends) to join the team at SEAT Milton Keynes.
As one of approximately 900 team members, you will demonstrate the behaviours that the Vindis Group knows are integral to its continued success i.e. Passion, Openness, Transparency, Consultation, Engagement, Discipline, Energy, Positivity, Objectivity and Motivation.
Additionally, you will understand, and truly embrace, customer service excellence; and will apply this knowledge effectively and consistently – whether individually, or by supporting a team environment.
In return, you will be joining a long-established organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. At the heart of our company is a belief in Progressive Leadership and Valuing Employees; and we provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support our team members in being the best versions of themselves. In particular, we offer three levels of Leadership Development Programmes, all of which are accredited by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI); a designated Training Centre, complete with comprehensive Internal Training Prospectus; and access to the Volkswagen Group UK’s National Learning Centre.
Furthermore, all team members are provided with access to the ‘Vindis Lifestyle Benefits Scheme’, which offers a host of significantly discounted options e.g. holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket vouchers etc.
The role of the Customer Ambassador is to be one of the first points of contact for our customers; this may be via the telephone or whilst they are visiting the Centre. The Customer Ambassador will manage the customers needs and qualify the reason for their visit or call. This is not your traditional ‘receptionist role’ and, as such, the key part of the role is the word ‘ambassador’; an ambassador of the Vindis Group and of the brand(s) they are representing, as purchasing a vehicle can be an emotive decision for some, and for others, a life admin must-have. These varying needs are what we focus our teams on; driving bespoke and personalised solutions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To host and maintain the customer environment and showcase the products and services on offer
- To prepare for scheduled customer appointments appropriately
- To greet and engage each and every customer in regard to their reason for their visit and advise on the best possible next steps for their visit/call through effective qualification
- To record all customer enquiries, both telephone and walk-in customers, effectively and accurately in line with GDPR regulations
- To manage customer facilities and be able to confidently offer available resources, tailored to the customer needs
- To manage the customer refreshments/snacks; from maintaining appropriate stock levels to offering and making refreshments/snacks
- To record customer preferences/individualisms into relevant systems to aid rapport building and to aid in delivering a tailored approach
- To hand the customer over to the appropriate person in a polite, personalised and professional manner passing on any relevant information to aid the smooth transition from one to another when relevant to do so
- To maintain awareness of showroom quality standards and work with the Quality Team Representative to maintain relevant standards, where appropriate to do so
This is an exciting role and if you have a genuine interest in talking to people; getting to know them to fully understand their requirements; love industry leading products and technology; enjoy hosting a busy environment; and believe you have the relevant/transferable skills/behaviours then please do not hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.