The Content, Design and Delivery Department in VisitScotland is responsible for leading the organisation’s content and design functions and prioritising the delivery of digital projects aligned to the Corporate plan and organisation’s requirements.
The Planning function within the Directorate forms the hub of all project management and overall planning for the digital delivery of projects for the wider organisation, both for internal and external delivered programmes of work. They work with all disciplines; creative, development, Webops, and content to deliver multi-dimensional digital projects, plus all internally serviced print and design projects.
The programme management function is also responsible for the delivery of any transformational projects being delivered to the organisation internally or externally.
This post has a wide scope for impact, playing a major role in utilising the intelligence within the system to inform VisitScotland’s future strategies.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Proven strong project management experience at a senior level
- Experience in primarily digital and customer/client facing web projects would be preferable
- An experienced Senior Project Manager with proven and extensive experience of customer/stakeholder relationship management
- Proven ability to represent VisitScotland with credibility and authority at a senior level and to manage relationships with our most senior stakeholders
- Membership of an appropriate professional body
- People and budget management experience
- Ability to present information in a meaningful and relevant manner
- Good track record of documenting and reporting findings
- Document data requirements in technical specification documents to ensure there is formal documentation governing what is being created and delivered.
- VisitScotland actively promotes the Gaelic language and an interest in the language or possession of Gaelic Language skills would be considered a desirable attribute in any prospective employee.
For more information, please see below job description.