Are you experienced in SAP systems with a proven track record in managing multiple SAP components, with a broad technical background acquired over several years and interested in working for one of Britain’s best-known brands?
This is a real hands on role to manage critical elements of our IT infrastructure across our two data centres ensuring we deliver key IT services to our users 365 days a year across multiple sites. Working with internal and external 3rd party resources to maintain high levels of performance and availability. Here at head office in Bolton, the IT team are dedicated to delivering a clear IT Strategy and we are proud to be working in a forward thinking, highly engaged team.
You’ll be responsible for proactively monitoring, supporting and maintenance activities, as well as delivering key changes and upgrades to our SAP environment. Therefore, you must evidence a strong skillset across different SAP systems (ours being ECC 6 -Business Suite on Hana, SAP PI, SAP Gateway, SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal and SAP Solution Manager). Great communication skills combined with an ability to build and maintain successful relationships (both internal & external) are key to the success of this role.
Although not essential, experience of people management within a busy IT environment would be advantageous but this could provide a great opportunity to develop your people management experience.
- Technical expertise in: ECC/ Netweaver Java / PI / Gateway / Solution Manger / Fiori
- Ideally one or more SAP certifications (HANA, OS/DB, Netweaver) – for the right candidate Warburtons will support any new learning requirements
- Experience in providing maintenance activities such as patching / upgrading and disaster recovery testing
- Strong knowledge of Wintel Server OS and Linux, SyBase/MaxDB database experience would be advantageous
- Expertise of VMWare\HyperV would be desirable
- Excellent relationship builder with strong analysing & problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision maker, doesn’t procrastinate – makes timely decisions.
- Management & leadership: Clearly defines roles, responsibilities and standards of output for individuals
At last and by no means yeast you’ll want to know what your breads worth.
Family time is important to us and we know it will be to you, so you’ll start on 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
A slice of the annual profits
Award winning pension plan
Discount vouchers and products you’ll love
Benefits for you and the family for example; Discounted gym membership, Child care vouchers, Ride to work