We’re going on a journey of innovation and continuous improvement and you’ll drive, through the team, safe, efficient and timely delivery of products out to our customers. We work as part of a family and teamwork is very important to us, you’ll work collaboratively with the Bakery and Distribution management teams on a daily basis. Whilst having your eye on the budget you will be able to manage and maintain a fleet of approx. 50 commercial vehicles in accordance with Company policy, health & safety, statutory and legal requirements. Most importantly, people are our most precious ingredient, with a team of 76 drivers and 5 Team Managers you’ll be passionate about developing people.
As “Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand” we have been baking bread since 1876. Today we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. Family and values are what makes us different and we are a proud bunch. Join us and be proud to be Warburtons.
- The ability to collaborate with numerous stakeholders across the distribution network
- An engaging and visible style of leadership
- You will hold a current & up to date CPC
- Working knowledge and experience of distribution management, preferably in a multi-drop environment
- Experience of distribution systems, Operator Licence requirements and road transport regulations
- And last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your bread’s worth;
- Family time and your time is important to us and we know it will be to you, so you’ll receive five weeks holiday
- Ongoing personal development either sponsored or supported
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Discount Vouchers / products
- Benefits for you and your family for example; discounted gym membership, child care vouchers, bike to work scheme