Recipe for success
As ‘Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies’ to work for. Family and values is what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
Being a member of the Warburtons HR community you’ll be encouraged to foster new ideas and perspectives; we’re going on a journey of innovation and continuous improvement therefore your support is embraced throughout the business.
Our HR teams work with all areas of the business from Bakery to Board room, it’s important that you have strong communication skills and enjoy working with a diverse workforce.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Previous experience in a HR or confidential environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong IT skills
And last and by no means yeast, you will want to know what your bread’s worth:-
- Family time is important to us and we know it will be to you, so you’ll start you on 5 weeks holiday
- Ongoing personal development either sponsored or supported
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Discount Vouchers / products
- Benefits for you and your family for example; discounted gym membership, child care vouchers, bike to work scheme