As ‘Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies’ to work for.
Family and values is what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
You will be joining a team of Customer Service Administrators who are responsible for the input of data for all customer orders, ensuring all delivery tickets are counted, checked and the amounts tally therefore attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills are an essential part of the job. You will also be required to input the daily orders for our Sales Drivers and check they balance before being sent through the system.
We are proud of our Customer Service and we are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills combined with a confident and professional telephone manner. You will be the first point of contact for all of our customers telephone enquiries and orders.
This position could require you to work on your own at times and you will be expected to prioritise your workload and manage your day accordingly.
- Flexible working options, occasional weekend and bank holiday cover as required
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Service environment or similar
- Experience of general administration duties
- Answering and managing daily calls and dealing with customer accounts
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written English
And last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your breads worth.
- Family time is important to us and we know it will be to you, so you’ll start on 5 weeks holiday
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life assurance
- Discount vouchers and products you’ll love
- Benefits for you and the family for example; Discounted gym membership, Child care vouchers, Cycle to work