As ‘Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 14 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies’ to work for.
Family and values is what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
Here at Enfield we are dedicated to ensuring our products are baked in a healthy, safe and clean environment. As a Hygiene Team Member you’ll adhere to health & safety legislation, policy and standards identifying any required actions. Compliance with quality legislation, food safety policies and procedures is a critical part of your role.
Working closely with your colleagues in all areas of the bakery you’ll maintain the company and statutory hygiene standards promoting the principles of basic food hygiene and good housekeeping.
- HSE / Food Safety systems and legislation knowledge, i.e. Foundation in Food Hygiene & COSHH.
- Ability to work in a safe manner and consider the safety of others
- Willing to work a shift pattern of 4 on, 4 off which includes days, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays
- Have a positive outlook and enjoy working as part of a team
And last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your bread’s worth;
- Ongoing personal development either sponsored or supported
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Discount Vouchers / products
- Benefits for you and your family for example; discounted gym membership, child care vouchers, bike to work scheme