We are looking for a part time Customer Care Advisor, working 30 hours over 4 days, to join our experienced Customer Care Team at Centre, delivering excellent customer service to our loyal and dedicated consumers.
Recipe for Success:
To work as part of a dedicated team delivering first class, professional customer service. Using a range of communication methods to ensure that customer complaints and enquiries are inputted onto the system and managed through to resolution in a timely manner.
Key accountabilities include:
- To ensure complaints and enquiries are accurately recorded in CRM and use the system to interrogate information and produce reports which clearly state the type of complaints and enquires received.
- To build positive relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure complaints are resolved to the satisfaction of both the customer and stakeholders.
- To work with the Compliance, Technical and Quality teams, to report and resolve complaints.
- To respond in a timely manner to telephone calls, web forms, letters and emails from consumers and customers, following agreed systems and procedures
- To assist in the preparation of ad hoc and regular customer care dept. reports
- To be part of a rota to provide remote telephone cover, and resolution of calls, during weekends and bank holidays.
- Previous experience in a Customer Care environment using Customer Service CRM platforms is ideal but not essential as full training will be given.
- Systems: Experienced and confident in using IT programmes including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills: Articulate; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship builder- ability to liaise with people at all levels in the organisation, building rapport and establishing credibility to resolved queries and complaints quickly.
- Ability to make timely decisions and take account of wider business risks and implications
- Confident when dealing with difficult customers and situations
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in crisis situations
- Able to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive situations
- 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata for part time)
- Pension Scheme
- Profit bonus scheme