Due to an internal promotion we are looking for an Engineering Manager with experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and who is ready for their next challenge? We are looking for strong leadership skills and proven experience of leading positive change.
Working as part of our manufacturing management team you’ll engage and motivate a skilled Engineering team who are utilising root cause analysis to identify and prioritise corrective, preventative, predictive and mitigating actions.
Here at Tuscany Park, the team are dedicated to continuous improvement opportunities. We are proud to be leading and developing a team at the cutting edge of engineering innovation.
A typically non- traditional engineering opportunity, we have a unique operation working with condition based monitoring therefore ensuring our machines have the minimum levels of intrusion; what we are looking for is the minimum level of maintenance required to obtain reliability. Our engineers are one step ahead of any possible breakdown.
We’re going on a journey of innovation and of continuous improvement whilst working on a changing approach to reliability centred maintenance.
Our Engineering team are encouraged to foster new ideas and perspectives whilst driving change at a pace; we’re looking for you to make a personal impact, have passion and inspire a team whilst recognising successes and rewarding that along the way. As an Engineering Manager you’ll be leading us on that journey.
As “Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand” we have been baking bread since 1876. Today we are proudly a fifth generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top Best Big Companies’ to work for over a number of years. Family and values are what makes us different and we are a proud bunch. Join us and be proud to be Warburtons.
- An understanding of PLC systems
- You’ll be able to deploy and execute a reliability centred asset care strategy
- Experience of TPM and lean processes
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to drive quality, cost, reliability and safety performance.
- Able to deliver solid cost and inventory controls
- Driven by solutions with a positive approach, ideas and innovation motivated
- Living our culture and values, the writing is on the wall, this is Warburtons!
- Passionate about quality and best practice whilst driving continuous improvement
- Continued personal development with an eye for developing and encouraging talent within your team
- Understanding of managing people and leading by example
- Experience of COSHH & HACCP
- Working knowledge of H&S audits and processes
- Possess an Engineering Qualification such as HND, HNC, BTECH or equivalent
And last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your bread’s worth;
- A competitive basic salary & company car
- Ongoing personal development either sponsored or supported
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Discount Vouchers / products
- Benefits for you and your family for example; discounted gym membership, child care vouchers, bike to work scheme