Part Time Customer Service Advisor – Shrewsbury (12:00 – 17:00)
Salary: £12, 570 rising to £12, 852 per annum
Part-time (Monday – Friday, 12:00 – 17:00, 25 hours)
Saturdays (mandatory) approximately 3 per month (09:30 – 12:30)
Saturdays will be paid as extra
*We take staff welfare extremely seriously; we are and will continue to ensure we comply with government guidance during this difficult time
Here at the West Brom we’re known for our outstanding customer service. As the first point of contact, our Customer Service Advisors play an essential role by maintaining great relationships with existing and potential customers.
What you’ll do:
• Complete transactions for our customers, supporting them with their enquiries.
• Engage with our customers, providing information about products and services to suit their needs.
• Manage daily administrative tasks efficiently.
What we’re looking for:
• You’ll need to be proactive in conversations, having the confidence to talk (face-to-face) to our customers about anything and everything, including our products and services.
• You’ll be contributing towards a controlled and secure branch with responsibility for ensuring errors are kept to a minimum, especially when dealing with customers so it’s important to be attentive to detail.
• You’ll be friendly. Our customers are used to our warm and welcoming service, so it’s important to be able to build rapport and relationships.
What’s in it for you?
We wholeheartedly believe that our people are our greatest asset, that’s why in addition to your salary you will be rewarded with a wide range of other benefits:
• Generous annual leave starting at 25 days + 8 bank holidays, (pro rata)
• Pension scheme where we will augment your contribution by 0.6% (Up to 10.6%)
• Social club membership – dozens of discounts available for a wide variety of family days out and events
• Corporate health plan with the option to include family members
• Discounted travel cards
• West Brom staff car scheme
• Life assurance provided by the Society at 4 times your salary
Why choose the West Brom?
At the West Brom we appreciate that our employees are unique individuals with differing needs depending on their specific circumstances and stages in life. When we say our people are the West Brom’s biggest asset that doesn’t mean just viewing them as employees. We are proud of our heritage and absolutely believe that the West Brom is a great place to work.
Check out our careers page to find out more about our culture and benefits. https://www.westbrom.co.uk/careers
*Please note – We reserve the right to withdraw our adverts earlier than the original published expiry date, therefore if you are interested please submit your application as soon as possible*
Head Office: 2 Providence Place West Bromwich B70 8AF. www.westbrom.co.uk The West Brom is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Register no. 104877. ‘the West Brom’ is a trading name of West Bromwich Building Society.