An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Reward & Data Analysis Specialist to join the Society’s HR team reporting into our HR Director. This role is responsible for production and detailed analysis of people data to help inform future business decisions, and the oversight and guidance of the Society’s approach to remuneration, ensuring that our policy, practice, pay structures and methodology enable the Society to attract and retain key talent.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual looking to develop further or seeking a new challenge in their career
• The oversight of the job evaluation methodology and grading/banding structure, ensuring it remains fit for purpose and in line with best practice
• Responsible for owning and maintaining the reward and data function, therefore, prior experience is essential
• Manage the benchmarking process/tools to ensure that the Society is able to effectively benchmark its pay against industry/market standards, advising on changes/improvements in order to maintain the Society's competitiveness in the market place.
• Manage the Society’s Performance Related Pay (PRP) schemes, ensuring the process is conducted and communicated smoothly with HR Business Partners and the wider business.
• Handle and resolve queries from staff and managers regarding pay and benefits, and support HR Business Partners with insight into and proposed enhancements of employee benefits.
• Production and analysis of key people data, including trend analysis and predictive data to help inform business decisions and ongoing ‘people’ priorities.
• Produce gender/ethnicity pay gap reports on an annual basis, analysing the findings and drawing conclusions / making recommendations for improvements, and manage data submission of salary information/surveys/reports.
• Manage a suite of data analysis and reporting which monitors/measures a wide range of HR activity including Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Management and Resourcing.
• Provide guidance/informal supervision to the wider HR team members in areas of pay benchmarking and salary data management
Skills & Attributes
• Experience in:
- - Reward methodologies, job evaluation practices and benchmarking activity.
- - Producing data and MI analysis to Exec level staff.
- - Re-designing/mapping processes and driving continuous improvement.
- - HR with a good understanding of HR policy, process and employment law (preferably CIPD qualified).
• Analytical capability and mind-set with exceptional attention to detail.
• A natural strategic thinker, with the ability to apply critical thinking techniques to problem solving.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, confident communicator, both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Wider IT/HR systems expertise, together with advanced internet research skills.
What’s in it for you?
• Society based performance related pay scheme
• Generous annual leave starting at 25 days
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
At the West Brom you’ll have every opportunity to take the next step and keep moving: we’re well known for providing excellent development support and always promote from within wherever possible.
Inspired by the Society’s Vision and Values, it’s not just what we do but how we treat our colleagues and customers that makes the people at the West Brom really stand out from our competitors.
At the West Brom we appreciate that our employees are unique individuals with differing needs depending on their specific circumstances and stages in life. When we say our people are the West Brom’s biggest asset that doesn’t mean just viewing them as employees. We also recognise they have a life outside work, one that has responsibilities and rewards which the Society respects and supports in ways that aim to bring the best out of them. If you are interested in applying for a role with us and have a need for flexibility within your working schedule please discuss this with our recruitment team when making an application as wherever possible we’ll be open to a flexible working pattern.
*Please note – We reserve the right to withdraw our adverts earlier than the original published expiry date, therefore if you are interested please submit your application as soon as possible*
Head Office: 2 Providence Place West Bromwich B70 8AF. www.westbrom.co.uk The West Brom is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Register no. 104877. ‘the West Brom’ is a trading name of West Bromwich Building Society.