We have an exciting opportunity within our Swansea branch for a self-motivated Customer Consultant who is a team player and will be passionate about delivering excellent service to our customers. If you like people and enjoy delivering a high quality customer experience, you’ll enjoy working within our branch as a Customer Consultant.
This role is 20 hours per week with the working hours being Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10am-2pm and Saturdays 9am-12pm when required
What You'll Do
As a Customer Consultant you will deliver an exceptional customer experience, whether you’re welcoming our customers in Branch or providing information on our products and services, you’ll always deliver an outstanding customer experience every step of the way making sure that what we do is always in our customer’s best interests.
- A proven track record in delivering a fantastic Customer experience.
- Previous experience of working in customer-facing sales environment.
- Experience of building strong relationships with your customers.
- Financial Services Industry knowledge (desirable, but not essential as training will be provided).
- Good administration & PC skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to travel to other branches, as and when required.
- GCSE Maths & English or equivalent.
Life at YBS
In addition to the usual benefits such as competitive salary, annual bonus and healthcare packages we offer you…
Flexibility – Whether it’s picking up the kids from school or catching that early morning yoga session we have you covered.
Celebrating Success – From everyday thank you cards, to our annual ‘Raising the Roof’ gala to celebrate our golden ticket winners we acknowledge our colleagues successes no matter how big or small.
Giving Back – Fancy 31 hours of paid leave a year to get involved in community activities? Together last year, we completed more than 11,000 hours of volunteering!
Inclusivity - We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
If you’ve got a solid background in providing excellent customer experiences and you want to develop a career in an empowering, respectful and supporting business then why not join us?
Our people are our heart and soul; we’re commercial and caring, big enough to offer you a challenge and small enough for you to make a real impact. We’re devoted to putting people first and doing the right thing by providing real help with real life.
We’d love to hear from you so why not apply today and be Your Brilliant Self!
Any questions please contact Chris Clegg via email at email@example.com