As our next IT Systems Support Analyst you’ll provide first line IT support for all colleagues across our Head office, Branch and Agency sites, supporting colleagues with our internal applications or helping them get back up and running on their laptop, printer or telephone You’ll join a likeminded team in our Bradford based Technology Operations function.
What You'll Do
• Ensure a high quality customer experience is received by handling and resolving incidents and requests within SLA to ensure continuity of the live service through proactive management and SLA breach analysis as well as handling any escalations effectively.
• Ensure that the Incident and Request processes are correctly followed and maintain the integrity of the data in the Service Management application.
• Effective identification and supporting the management of major incidents, including stakeholder management and feedback into major incident reports as appropriate.
• To contribute to incident analysis and reporting to reduce the number of recurring incidents and identify service enhancements. Includes statistic generation.
• Support the transition of new services into support with deliverables in line with agreed standards and procedures.
• Liaise with 3rd parties where appropriate to ensure continuous service delivery across the Group, participating in any service reviews as appropriate.
• A broad understanding of Service Management principles and disciplines, based on ITIL best practice.
• Excellent problem solving and fault diagnosing skills particularly on Windows Desktops and applications.
• Ability to work with internal support teams and 3rd party service providers to anticipate and resolve issues in order to deliver a continuously improving service proposition to customers.
• Ability to work as a team with minimal supervision and prioritise own work effectively.
• Able to communicate and influence, in a professional environment, to a wide-ranging audience. Ability to translate the language of customers into useful technical information and vice versa.
• Strong commitment to customer service with excellent attention to detail
Life at YBS
In addition to the usual benefits such as competitive salary, annual bonus and healthcare packages we offer you…
Flexibility – Whether it’s picking up the kids from school or catching that early morning yoga session we have you covered.
Celebrating Success – From everyday thank you cards, to our annual ‘Raising the Roof’ gala to celebrate our golden ticket winners we acknowledge our colleagues successes no matter how big or small.
Giving Back – Fancy 31 hours of paid leave a year to get involved in community activities? Together last year, we completed more than 11,000 hours of volunteering!
Inclusivity - We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Site Perks – Some of our sites have added little extras such as a gym, restaurant and free parking at our Bradford site, roof garden in Leeds, and on-site restaurant and free parking at our Peterborough site.
If you’ve got a solid background in [SPECIALISM OF ROLE] and you want to develop a career in an empowering, respectful and supporting business then why not join us?
Our people are our heart and soul; we’re commercial and caring, big enough to offer you a challenge and small enough for you to make a real impact. We’re devoted to putting people first and doing the right thing by providing real help with real life.
We’d love to hear from you so why not apply today and be Your Brilliant Self!
Any questions please contact Tazafia Mahmood via email at email@example.com