As our next MDM Data Architect (internally known as Data Architect), you’ll define the data architecture for our master data management system and processes across YBS. You’ll ensure effective delivery of data quality, meta-data, master, and reference data management solutions to support our Data Strategy. You’ll join a likeminded team in our Leeds based Information Architecture and Design function.
The MDM Architect will generally be working as part of the project team and alongside an MDM Technical Consultant, Business Analysts and Data Design Analysts, and suppliers to understand, design and configure our Master Data Management solution.
What You'll Do
• You will define and deliver reference and solution data architectures
• You will be responsible for understanding enterprise information requirements within the context of MDM
• Responsible for definition, design and delivery of MDM solutions architecture, and technical delivery of MDM implementation
• Responsible for the application and maintenance of data architecture standards, patterns and principles
• You’ll define architectures and roadmaps across MDM domains
• You’ll define architectures and roadmaps for OLTP and MDM solutions
• Responsible for the control and stewardship of data solutions used to provide transaction processing, master data management, data services (SOA), document and content management capabilities
• You will also be responsible for developing data architecture standards, patterns, principles
• Strategy development for data management, ideally with experience in a Customer domain, data quality, data governance through to data architecture and data modelling
• Experience of working on solutions in complex IT landscapes and Integration between platforms
• Be able to propose solutions for the integration of MDM within the enterprise
• Leading customer facing conversations, management skills, and a strong technical background
• Able to articulate processes and organisational structures for the curation of data
• Must be able to understand the customer data management needs as they pertain to each step in the customer journey
• Leadership experience in designing and implementing Customer MDM solutions, idealy Stibo STEP
• Experience of logical and physical data model design, ideally for MDM and Stibo STEP
• Experience leading at least two full lifecycle MDM implementations, ideally Stibo STEP solution
• Experience using data modelling tools and database management technologies
• MDM Setup and Configuration; Domain Data Models, Workflows, Business Rules and Integration Endpoints
Life at YBS
In addition to the usual benefits such as competitive salary, annual bonus and healthcare packages we offer you…
Flexibility – Whether it’s picking up the kids from school or catching that early morning yoga session we have you covered.
Celebrating Success – From everyday thank you cards, to our annual ‘Raising the Roof’ gala to celebrate our golden ticket winners we acknowledge our colleagues successes no matter how big or small.
Giving Back – Fancy 31 hours of paid leave a year to get involved in community activities? Together last year, we completed more than 11,000 hours of volunteering!
Inclusivity - We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Site Perks – Some of our sites have added little extras such as a gym, restaurant and free parking at our Bradford site, roof garden in Leeds, and on-site restaurant and free parking at our Peterborough site.
If you’ve got a solid background in MDM Data Architecture and you want to develop a career in an empowering, respectful and supporting business then why not join us?
Our people are our heart and soul; we’re commercial and caring, big enough to offer you a challenge and small enough for you to make a real impact. We’re devoted to putting people first and doing the right thing by providing real help with real life.
We’d love to hear from you so why not apply today and be Your Brilliant Self!
Any Questions – Contact Tazafia Mahmood via email at email@example.com