As our next MDM Technical Analyst (internally known as Data Design Analyst), you’ll will also be responsible for providing documentation throughout the project, training end users on the workflows and MI available through the product.
The MDM Technical Analyst will generally be working as part of the project team and alongside a Data Architect, Business Analysts and Data Design Analysts and suppliers to understand, design and configure our Master Data Management solution.
What You'll Do
• Identifying and documenting data requirements and business terms
• Defining logical and physical data models for the MDM product
• Extending out the source to target data analysis to create data mappings, definitions and traceability to source
• Building the data model for data domains within the MDM
• Developing and implementing business rules and workflows
• Setting up the MDM to integrate with source systems via middleware
• Responsible for delivering designs in-line with data architecture standards, patterns, principles and challenging where necessary
• Strong development experience, SQL development, ESB (e.g. Dell Boomi, Messageway), MDM (ideally STIBO STEP) systems configuration
• Experience of Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server 2012
• Experience maintaining Code Repository
• Knowledge of data management and database designs
• Previously worked as a Data Analyst, Data Modeller or similar working with Business Stewards to understand enterprise requirements
• Experience using data modelling tools and database management technologies
• Hands-on knowledge of Cloud environments (e.g. Azure/AWS)
• Ideally you will have experience of working in a Data-Driven environment, ideally with experience of implementing at least one solution associated to Customer MDM
• Must have an understanding of how taxonomies and hierarchies are built for data structures, ideally with experience in the Customer domain.
• Must be able to interact with all levels within the client, through to Senior Management and able to articulate detailed findings / plans at a level appropriate to the audience (technical / non-technical).
• Business consulting experience desirable but not essential, but must be a self-starter with the ability to adapt to team dynamics
Life at YBS
In addition to the usual benefits such as competitive salary, annual bonus and healthcare packages we offer you…
Flexibility – Whether it’s picking up the kids from school or catching that early morning yoga session we have you covered.
Celebrating Success – From everyday thank you cards, to our annual ‘Raising the Roof’ gala to celebrate our golden ticket winners we acknowledge our colleagues successes no matter how big or small.
Giving Back – Fancy 31 hours of paid leave a year to get involved in community activities? Together last year, we completed more than 11,000 hours of volunteering!
Inclusivity - We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Site Perks – Some of our sites have added little extras such as a gym, restaurant and free parking at our Bradford site, roof garden in Leeds, and on-site restaurant and free parking at our Peterborough site.
If you’ve got a solid background in MDM and you want to develop a career in an empowering, respectful and supporting business then why not join us?
Our people are our heart and soul; we’re commercial and caring, big enough to offer you a challenge and small enough for you to make a real impact. We’re devoted to putting people first and doing the right thing by providing real help with real life.
We’d love to hear from you so why not apply today and be Your Brilliant Self!
Any Questions – Contact Tazafia Mahmood via email at email@example.com