As our next IT Transformation Support Specialist you’ll deliver a wide range of efficient and effective services and ensure governance and assurance for the on-going operation and continual optimisation of both IT & Transformation directorate areas. You’ll join a likeminded team in our Bradford based IT & Transformation Shared Services function.
What You'll Do
- Planning, co-ordinating and delivering a wide range of services in support of IT and Transformation strategic direction, liaising across divisions, functions and third parties about on-going and emerging service requirements
- Provide regular MI or analysis in support of activities such as resource and financial planning enabling an accurate view of both planned resource demand and immediate in flight project resource demands.
- Support the operation of IT and Transformation as required continually driving process improvement, increasing quality of services and reduction of non-value add activity
- Coordinate and compile Audit, Risk & Compliance Oversight including a driving a comprehensive assurance framework (continuously improved) and in conjunction with other areas of Customer Services Division
- Responsible for effectively managing third party relationships and for ensuring third party strategic partners (e.g. IBM, Accenture) comply with YBS operational policies and processes and support core values of the organisation
- Experience of supporting the delivery of organisational goals and change with a broad knowledge of the services provided and the tools, methods, procedures, equipment and software used in the operation and management of supporting change initiatives
- Ability to use a wide range of communication and interpersonal skills, particularly when presenting and challenging current processes and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to coordinate and solve problems and creative communication skills
- Proven experience in an agile environment
- Oracle Knowledge would be an advantage
Life at YBS
In addition to the usual benefits such as competitive salary, annual bonus and healthcare packages we offer you…
Flexibility – Whether it’s picking up the kids from school or catching that early morning yoga session we have you covered.
Celebrating Success – From everyday thank you cards, to our annual ‘Raising the Roof’ gala to celebrate our golden ticket winners we acknowledge our colleagues successes no matter how big or small.
Giving Back – Fancy 31 hours of paid leave a year to get involved in community activities? Together last year, we completed more than 11,000 hours of volunteering!
Inclusivity - We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Site Perks – Some of our sites have added little extras such as a gym, restaurant and free parking at our Bradford site, roof garden in Leeds, and on-site restaurant and free parking at our Peterborough site.
If you’ve got a solid background in IT Transformation Support and you want to develop a career in an empowering, respectful and supporting business then why not join us?
Our people are our heart and soul; we’re commercial and caring, big enough to offer you a challenge and small enough for you to make a real impact. We’re devoted to putting people first and doing the right thing by providing real help with real life.
If you have any questions please contact Tazafia Mahmood via email at email@example.com
We’d love to hear from you so why not apply today and be Your Brilliant Self!