If you’re great with people, a Customer Service career in our Branch Network could be a great choice for you. And in return for your fantastic people skills, we offer lots of fantastic rewards that you can make the most of in and out of work, including:
Flexibility – We offer a range of flexible working options without unsocial hours, which can help you find a healthy work-life balance. Whether it’s finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we can help make it work for you.
Annual Leave – For all of your hard work and commitment we’ll reward you with a whopping 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, along with the option to purchase more.
Development - At YBS we want you to feel challenged. Whatever your ambitions, we’re committed to helping you develop your skills and move ahead in your career journey.
Inclusivity - We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and able to be themselves. If you’ll go the extra mile to help our members, you’ll fit right in and feel you belong here.
Giving Back – You’ll have 31 hours of paid leave each year to get involved with purposeful and skills-based volunteering activities that support our local communities, such as financial wellbeing, financial resilience and financial education for schools. Together last year, we completed more than 11,000 hours of volunteering for our local communities.
This role is to split between Guildford and Woking Branch
Please note applications are reviewed frequently therefore this role may close prior to the advertised closing date
About the Role
As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll:
- Get to know our members and support them in finding the right products and services that can provide Real Help With Real Life - whether that’s saving for a gap year trip, buying a first home, or anything in between.
- Facilitate great conversations confidently through channel of choice, as you support our members in branch, over the phone and with the operation of their accounts online.
- Forget sales targets, and enjoy the freedom to do what’s right.
Being part of the team isn’t about being a whizz in financial services, or about having lots of customer service experience. Instead, it’s about:
- Being great with people, and being able to talk to our members.
- Challenging yourself to go the extra mile for your colleagues and our members, to help us grow and achieve our business objectives.
- Understanding why it’s important to celebrate different people with different skills, experiences, and opinions.
- Demonstrating a growth-mindset and making the most of the training and development we offer.
- Having the ambition to become a leading expert on our products and services.
About our Branch Network
As one of the biggest and most important teams at YBS, our Branch Network makes a huge impact on the success of our business. We always look for ways to give the best customer experience, make things more efficient and try new things. And because we’re right at the beginning of an exciting digital journey, our future has never looked more exciting - and neither has yours.
At YBS we don’t have shareholders, we have members. We care about people and that includes you. So here, you’ll be respected for who you are, you’ll be able to bring your whole self to work, and you’ll have everything you need to build a long and rewarding career.
Ready to apply?
Great with people? Then we think it would be great to meet you. The apply now.