Support Workers (Bournemouth) – a flexible role supporting people with complex needs.
Salary: Up to £18,640.59 per annum pro rata (including Geographical Allowance), hours: Part-Time
Hours: Part-time (various hours) available for a 24 hour service
Location: Fairways Court – Bournemouth
Have you got what it takes to be a Support Worker?
As a Support Worker, you will help people with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and complex needs in their home or out in the community.
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about improving the lives of local, vulnerable people.
If you think a Support Worker role at Advance sounds right for you, you will need to be:
• Flexible to work on a rolling Rota
• Good at working on your own and within a team
• Excellent at communicating with people
• Able to complete good quality support records
Benefits of Working for Advance
We’re a national, charitable organisation, supporting thousands of people across the U.K. We value our staff and the difference they make to the lives of our customers, which is why we offer the following benefits:
• Excellent opportunities to progress your career within Advance
• Full, professional training and the opportunity to work towards care qualifications
• Enrollment in a pension scheme with matched contributions above the statutory minimum
• Free DBS check
• Paid holiday
• Paid mileage and travel time between appointments
Please call Dan on 07703821019 for more information.
Advance is regulated by the Care Quality Commission and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. You will be required to provide evidence of right to work. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be covered by Advance.
We value diversity and therefore welcome applications from everyone interested in working at Advance. Advance are enrolled in the disability confidence scheme.
Advance Housing & Support Ltd reserves the right to close this job once sufficient applications have been received.