Would you like to join us on our journey? where striving for zero carbon isn’t just aspirational but a reality as part of our ‘Leading the North West to Zero Carbon’.
At Electricity North West, we thrive on being part of a customer focused team that likes to put their people first. We are committed to building our teams to represent the local communities we serve and promoting the importance of inclusivity at work. Our aim is to always encourage, support and develop our people to ensure everyone reaches their full potential.
An opportunity has arisen for a Utility Surveyor to join us and be part of the vegetation delivery teams based in Blackburn.
As a Surveyor you will work independently, liaising with landowners to conduct UA5 surveys on our extensive overhead network. You will manage your own workload, completing all aspects of the survey to effectively maintain trees adjacent to overhead power lines.
As the successful candidate you will hold:
- RFS in arboriculture or equivalent
- An NPTC UA1 & UA5
- Driving license (essential) – preferably with B+E (trailer towing)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers
- Proven team working skills and desire to be part of a great team
- Excellent organisational skills combined with the ability to work under own initiative
- A result focused approach with the ability to achieve deadlines
- Basic chainsaw use (desirable)
- Aerial rescue (desirable)
- Windblown / medium trees (desirable)
- LANTRA / NPTC chipper certificate (desirable)
A full role profile is available from email@example.com
What are we offering?
A competitive salary, a colleague bonus scheme, a market leading contribution pension scheme, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to a maximum of 30 days plus a variety of flexible benefits including buying and selling holidays and the opportunity for career development.
If successful in your application, you may be required to complete additional employment checks before the offer can become unconditional. Due to the nature of this role the additional checks will be a Medical and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. Any received we will assert ownership of the candidate and no fee will be payable.
We reserve the right to close this advert early.