Heating Services Router
To be responsible for generating & retaining customers within a defined area and deliver an exceptional level of customer service. To ensure that all administration processes are maintained and expected deadlines are achieved. Support Router and Engineer activities to ensure that service visits are scheduled and planned in advance to maximise the productivity of engineers within the defined area.
- Highlight emergency situations such as suspected leaks and ensure Routers and Regional Engineers are aware.
- Ensure incidents are reported on Wellworker and that records are updated as appropriate.
- To ensure that each engineer within the defined area has a full and productive day’s work, bringing work forward and generating new customers in order to keep engineers productive.
- To monitor the return of engineers’ completed PDA/Worknote jobs and check/input these accurately on the system. Report any concerns with jobs to the relevant Regional Engineer.
- Process Delivery notes as required to support Spares activities and Routers
- Ensure that Office Stationery and Printed items are available.
- Deal with Engineers Clothing/PPE requirements, Equipment calibration, updating Vehicle records and handling Mileage returns
- To set up new customer accounts and process and collate maintenance arrangements including setting up Direct Debits.
- To deal promptly and professionally with Inbound and Outbound telephone calls involving engineers and other departments.
- Log/Deal with Depot Referrals and leads from other sources, check for accuracy, updating appropriately
- Process Boiler Shield Plus Renewals and Credits.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ensure all files are tidy, up to date and accurate.
- To undertake any other activities as requested by a manager within the heating services division.
- Ensure effective use of IT systems, in line with the relevant Company policies and procedures to maximise efficiency
- The job holder recognises the role that team work has in the Company’s success and contributes to this through displaying enthusiasm, co-operation and flexibility; treating others the way they would wish to be treated themselves
- Communicate and promote “Core Values” and business objectives within the team
- Responsible for own personal development
- The post holder will have responsibility for achieving defined targets for customer acquisition, retention and up-selling
- Be aware of and understand the departmental and business targets; and the role that you play in their delivery
- To process sales leads from the relevant sales locations and secure a date for a service or survey visit, upselling to a more suitable product where relevant.
- To retain customers within a defined area by providing an exceptional level of customer service and, when required use a combination of selling skills and promotional tools
- To process customer routine maintenance and breakdown enquiries and schedule calls as necessary.
- Ensure that the customer requirements are met in a friendly, professional manner at all times.
- To schedule routine service visits by notifying customers in advance, preferably by telephone or alternatively by email/letter.
- To deal promptly and professionally with Inbound and Outbound telephone calls from customers.
- To effectively handle any customer complaints using the specified complaints process
- Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures regarding driving on Company business
- Ensure the correct PPE is worn when visiting depots and customer sites
- Responsible for personal Safety, that of team and of other colleagues within the work place
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- A minimum of GCSE Maths and English
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a customer service role
- Previous routing/scheduling experience
- Effective organisational skills in order to plan own work on a daily basis
- Proven ability to match resources within the business to meet customer requirements
- The ability to negotiate with customers
- An excellent communicator, particularly over the phone
- High degree of self-motivation and time management
- Resilient, persistent and tenacious
- Possesses a results orientated attitude
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Good listening skills
- Energy and enthusiasm to deal effectively with customers and engineers
- Team Player
Certas Energy is the leading independent distributor of fuels and lubricants in the UK. With a national network of over 130 depots, over 900 tankers, more than 800 retail forecourts, fuel cards usable at over 2,000 sites, it is our 2,300 colleagues who keep our business moving each day.
Our team is an essential part of the robust infrastructure that consistently and dependably delivers billions of litres of high-quality fuel and associated services to homes and businesses all over the UK each year.
We’re proud of our range of innovative fuel supply and management services and are committed to provide industry leading solutions in liquid fuels, as the worlds energy mix evolves towards a zero emissions future. From the option to offset carbon emissions with each fuel order, to providing cleaner burning fuels that lower harmful emission of PM and NOx, Certas Energy strive to make our energy expertise count for all of our customers.
We have a strong culture of safety and compliance principles, driven by our dedicated Safety F1rst and Doing the Right Thing Initiatives. This, teamed with our many programmes of learning, development and talent nurture, means that we can support our colleagues to grow and thrive within a fast paced working environment. This is fundamental to good business performance, and integral to our long-term business success.
The successful candidate will be offered the position on Certas Energy terms and conditions of employment.
Certas Energy Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer