Are you an experienced Health & Social care professional looking for an exciting new challenge? We've got a great opportunity for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Team Leader to join our amazing team on a fixed term (30 hours per week) basis to cover maternity leave.
Based in Perth, you will support our support teams in both Perthshire & Dundee, so we will need you to have flexibility to travel.
As a Team Leader, you'll demonstrate great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and will lead and inspire colleagues to deliver the highest quality of care & support.
Providing support to the Project Leader, you'll attend meetings and reviews as required, be involved in developing and improving our service, prepare personal plans, develop staff rotas and provide support to your teams.
What we need you to bring: -
- A proven track record of delivering high quality, person-centred support.
- Great written, verbal and listening skills.
- A proven record of building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with supported individuals, their families and other stakeholders.
- Confidence in the use of technology and all Microsoft applications.
- The ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- A commitment to complete a PDA in Management, which is a requirement for the role.
Shift patterns will usually be worked Tuesday-Friday, however there may be occasions where we will need you to flexible to work evenings and weekends due to the needs of our services. On call duties on will also be a requirement on a rotational basis.
Sound interesting? What are you waiting for? Apply today, we can't wait to hear from you!
Have any questions? If you'd like to find out more, please contact Lynne Beekie at email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview by Zoom video call on Thursday 20th May 2021.
Cornerstone welcomes applications from all sections of the community and actively seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce.